18. Please note a few faults are not covered by warranty as manufacturing defects, these include: Finger Print fault, WiFi faults caused by software updates, date and time faults caused by iOS updates.
19. If the device is damaged by accidental damage it shall not be covered under warranty.
20. We aim to repair your device within 24-48 hours of receiving it. This is just an aim we target as a company, this is not a promise, as every repair varies in time and difficulty. Although almost all of all repairs get done on the same day, sometimes we encounter further issues that slow the repair down.
21. If for any reason your repair will take longer, you will be notified of the reason and the estimated completion date.
22. If we need to order in new parts, the repair process may be delayed. We will keep you updated throughout the whole process.
23. Please be aware diagnostics may take longer than usual repairs as our trained technicians take the time to look at every element of the device and check for faulty parts.
24. With warranty repairs on Samsung Devices there is always a chance of the LCD breaking due to build. We will not be liable for the cost of the replacement LCD.
25. Mobile devices that are waterproof are originally sealed in the manufacturer's factory with special machines and special liquid proof gaskets. When we carry out a repair on a waterproof device that involves opening and closing the device we cannot guarantee that your device will be 100% waterproof after the repair process has been completed. We replace all gaskets required but only the manufacturers of the device have access to the specialised equipment required. However, we always use grade A parts and use the best possible techniques.
26. We warrant to you that any product repaired by us is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
27. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the repair you booked in and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
28. This does not include or limit in any way our liability: (a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;(b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
29. We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time) however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
30. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ( a Force Majeure Event ).
31. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action. (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war. (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster. (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport. (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks. (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
32. Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
33. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system s
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within 14 working days of receipt by you of the products purchased on the Store.
34. We reserve the right to repair rather than replace under the six (6) months warranty, if a repair is not feasible a suitable replacement will be arranged.