What are Cookies
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client’s computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access our services via your computer, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
· To enable certain functions of our service
· To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on our services and we use different types of cookies to run our service:
· Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may
use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
· For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
· For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
· For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookie...
· For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cook...
· For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: · AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ · Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/